Jack Kosakowski Head of Social Sales At Creation Agency (@jackkosakowski1)
Recently, I had the pleasure of talking with Stu Heinecke on his brilliant podcast“Contact Marketing Radio.” If you don’t know Stu I would highly recommend that you check out the work he is doing using cartoons in the modern sales process. He has a book out that is a MUST READ for sales reps as well, “How To Get A Meeting With Anyone.”
In this podcast Stu and I got really deep into how social media should play a huge role in your sales process today. We dive deep into how you can leverage social media in order to get a meeting with anyone (especially the CEO). He asks a lot of good questions about the “how” of social selling. He also challenges me a bit which I can appreciate and I’m guessing you will as well! Connect with Stu and have a listen!
Hopefully, you will find some value! Always love feedback!
By Mike Scott Head Storyteller at Storyteller Media (@mikescottnow)
Good day all!
We are moving onto Vlog #4!
One of the daily questions I receive is how to set up a daily strategy for Social Media. With that said I wanted to share you how I set up my daily action plan and how with a little set up time you can have an effective, focus daily action plan that helps you achieve your goals using Social Media.
Download this cheat sheet to learn how to set up a daily social media action plan in 5 easy steps.
Social Media Daily Action Plan - 5 Easy Steps
1. Define Your Target Audience
- Choose 2 Audiences - Primary/Secondary
- How do they align with your business, product or service
2. Set Your Goals For Using Social Media
- What type of results would you like to see?
- Leads, Sales, Likes, Followers, etc.
3. What Is Your Message To Your Audience
- What are your key messages for each audience?
- How do you want people to think of your business, product or service
4. How Will You Define Your Success
- How will you know your goals have been reached?
- KPI’s...How many leads, sales, likes, followers do you want?
5. Daily Action
- What platform will you focus on?
- How much time will you dedicate to each platform.
- How many posts per day
- How many conversations
Like I said in the video, its extremely important to have a well thought out action plan so you do not get caught up or lost in Social Media...take control of your time and reach your goals!
As always, If you ever have any questions please feel free to comment below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to Download the cheat sheet to learn how to set up a daily social media action plan in 5 easy steps.
About Storyteller Media
Storyteller Media helps businesses connect to their audiences by creating and distributing creative, headline grabbing content that drives measurable results and ROI. We are social media agency built around helping you tell your story to the world. We were founded on the idea that everyone has a story to tell.